CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Quick catch up

well I haven't been on my blog to update for a week now, I guess it's because I have been busy.

We went on a walk the 9Th in Sheridan down main street to look at all the new sculptures, I love the giraffe it is my favorite.


Some of the sculptures are really neat and some we just had to wonder how they can call it art, but we mostly got pictures of the ones we like and some that we didn't, just to have some verity.
We also thought it would be fun to show everyone were we go to hang out or enjoy a date.

I don't have pictures but I thought I would add that lex in now rolling over on his own and he also is starting to sit up all by himself, he doesn't last to long but he is getting there.

We also went to the fair this last weekend and had a blast, Lex was looking around at everything going on, as we stood in line for the rides he would look at the people riding them and wonder what they were all screaming for. Seth, and a girl from our ward, Rachel went with us. So Rick and I got to go on the rides together and they would watch lex and then we would trade off. I went on two rides and was planning on going on a third but for the fact that the second one made me sick and I ended up throwing up, and didn't feel well the rest of the night so Rick took me home and we watched a movie before going to bed.

Since then I have been working on my jean blankets trying to get them done as quickly as I can, but with lex it doesn't seem like I am able to do so very quickly. But I also am enjoying every moment with him watching him grow up so quickly, he seems to get bigger every day! He finally has found his toes and I got some Pictures.




1 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Great to see ya on Blogger! JK sometimes I have a hard time posting everything!! Glad to see that you are still having fun in Sheridan-we still miss ya tons and I can not believe how big Lex is and I love the video at the end with his giggles!! I like the new pic at the top of your blog!!