CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Made it to Wyoming

Well we made it to Wyoming it was a long drive and I was done driving when we had still two hours left, but I survived and we have had two good days here.



It has been raining all day today, and that makes it a little colder but I have been enjoying the fresh smell of the weather.



Rich and Seth are out having fun getting their RC's running after a long day of work!while I made a nice warm pot of chili and some cornbread to go with.





As I was making dinner Alexander played happily in his swing!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey, It is great to see a new post!! Yeah! I am glad you made it safely to Wyoming! Hope you continue to enoy it over there! Keep posting!!

Laura said...

I love the pics!! Did you guys get your RV?